Welcome friends and family to the Boyer blog!
Keep updated on the Boyer family adventures as we continue to learn and grow!

Friday, January 8, 2010

What!?

So it isn't even 10 in the morning and this day has been incredibly bizzare!

First, I got up this morning and started a load of laundry! I know CRAZY! Then I was talking to Holly on FaceBook and got disconnected! I realized I needed to get bug to school and couldn't FIND my keys ANYWHERE!! UGH!!!

Took me forever then I get in the van and the the dang van was stuck on the ice wouldn't move forward or backwards!!! I had to get out and throw some snow under HOPING I could move a little. At this point Nate's late and I figured a prayer couldn't hurt! So thank you Heavenly Father my van got out!

Got Nate to school, got home and realized the text I sent to Holly never sent and because of that I didn't recieve her SIX texts! I've never had problems with my texts not sending.

So, now if that wasn't wierd enough my phone rings! It's my mom :) so I answer it and much to my surprise SHE DIDN'T call me! She has a land line so it's not like her pocket called. The phone was laying on the table and she saw it blinking red and picked it up and I was there!

Creepy huh!?!?!

I hope the rest of the day isn't as wierd as this morning has been!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, it says I posted this at 6:51 AM...yeah NOT!! It's more like 10:10 AM!!! Dang maybe I need to go back to sleep, OR maybe this is all a weird DREAM!! hmmmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete