Welcome friends and family to the Boyer blog!
Keep updated on the Boyer family adventures as we continue to learn and grow!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thought of the day:

"The promise is made to everyone. There is no discrimination, no favored few, but the Lord has not promised to crash the door. He stands and knocks. If we do not listen, he will not sup with us nor give answer to our prayers. We must learn how to listen, grasp, interpret, understand. The Lord stands knocking. He never retreats. But he will never force himself upon us. If our distance from him increases, it is we who have moved not the Lord." (Pres. Spencer W. Kimball)

I'm keeping up with my 40 day challenge and I read this and LOVED it! It spoke volumes when I read it and it reminds me that I need some down time to ponder and to listen. I hope it touches you as it has me!

No comments:

Post a Comment