Welcome friends and family to the Boyer blog!
Keep updated on the Boyer family adventures as we continue to learn and grow!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Day :)

So...I intended to keep up on the blogging but we all know the road is paved with good intentions...LOL



So after all that preparing Christmas Day finally arrived!! And I told the kids before bed that they weren't "aloud" out of their rooms before 7 am and wouldn't you know it I had a hard time sleeping! I was up at 5 am all excited for Christmas. I layed there for two hours hoping the kids would get up already and wouldn't you know 7am on the DOT kids were up and RUNNING down the stairs!! I layed there pretending to sleep as they all came flying back up the stairs <3

I've learned from previous years that when kids are opening presents the cooler they are the further back they have to go! Once they open the "fun stuff" then nothing else matters. So...LOL...they continued to open clothes and once we finally were done with them and onto the toys...(this is the cutest thing ever) Nate said with lots of enthusiasm "Now, THAT'S what I'm talking about"!!!! I laughed so hard I almost cried.

We had four children this year to buy for and money was tight so each child got two toys...and the rest were things they needed like clothes, boots, things like that and I learned something...they don't need lots of toys and now that Christmas has passed I'm grateful I'm not picking up lots of toys and I think they appreciate what they do have a lot more! Yeah there two toys were cool but I've never seen them appreciate them so much :)


Christmas was fantastic! And my food was delicious! I made the bestest food of my life on Christmas...my turkey LITERALLY fell off the bone! I went to pick up the turkey out of the roasting pan and the breast lifted right off the bone...CRAZY!!!! OoOoOoOoOo, and YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment