Welcome friends and family to the Boyer blog!
Keep updated on the Boyer family adventures as we continue to learn and grow!

Monday, January 11, 2010

My Newest Nephew <3



So Friday night I got to have over night the newest addition to my family, my little 7 week old nephew! He is sooo cute and looks exactly like my sister! Thanks to Holly I have a picture of him, well several in fact!



His name is Levi but anyone who know's me know's I'm into the nicknames...I call him Frankie cause he looks like a lil' turtle!



Frankie with Aunt Daisy <3



I think I'm lucky it's only drool!

2 comments:

  1. Aw! I love the photos. Some came out really great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you should Holly!!! I had to post the one of him drooling! He's super cute and I'm super biased :)

    ReplyDelete