Welcome friends and family to the Boyer blog!
Keep updated on the Boyer family adventures as we continue to learn and grow!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Peeved about Playdough!

So earlier in the week I was talking to a bunch of moms at Bug's school and we were talking about playdough. Most of the mom's use it and it's monitored and whatever. So me feeling like the bad mom for not letting playdough in my house was doing some DEEP cleaning and came across a old "new" package of playdough (dust and everything)! Well I decided maybe playdough isn't that bad and let my kids play with it...AND THIS IS WHAT I GET!!





You know I tried to monitor...I said it only could be played with at the table...playdough time is over. Next thing I know I'm cooking dinner and playdough smushed up all over my house, in the carpet, on a tablecloth, on my couch! Yeah well guess what?!?!? EVERY ounce I could scrap out of my carpet is NOW IN THE GARBAGE! I will NEVER allow playdough in here again!

4 comments:

  1. oh man...the kids love it so much..BUT I don't use it very much in the classroom...they use scissors and cut it into 1000 tiny pieces that stick everywhere!!! You should have let it dry right into the carpet and then vacuumed it up..that's what we do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo man. you're kids are something else. who was the mastermind? HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you see in the pics are whats left AFTER I cleaned! OMGoodness I swear never again, LOL

    And the mastermind was the combo pack!! But on the white tablecloth that was ALL Annabel...UGH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha wow poor Daisy! I like what you said in your about you thing. It's nice! :)

    ReplyDelete