Welcome friends and family to the Boyer blog!
Keep updated on the Boyer family adventures as we continue to learn and grow!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Let It Snow!!

So all that complaining of no snow in December finally caught up with us! January comes and whoa...SNOW...and lots of it!!! :)

Thankfully we didn't have to many places to be this weekend and Church was canceled soo I took full advantage and stayed in my pj's all day! OoOoOoOo...the kids played in the snow with Jeff and I took to the couch!

*BIG HAPPY SIGH*

I was almost worried that the kids would have a snow day AFTER having 10 days off but much to my relief school was still on!! I was going stir crazy this vacation and the kids NEEDED to go back to school! YAY!! Pics are coming soon of all this crazy snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment