Welcome friends and family to the Boyer blog!
Keep updated on the Boyer family adventures as we continue to learn and grow!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Out of the mouth of BABES


So I've decided to start this new project (it's still a secret I will share soon) and therefore have been preoccupied with that. Jeff is on vacation this week and has a to-do list a mile and a half long...I think the kids were a bit restless and that as you can imagine equals disaster.

After a long dragged out temper tantrum by the lovely Annabel I sent her to her room for some quiet time. Much to my surprise there wasn't much resistance as there usually is. I took that as a sigh of relief and resumed work on my project.

Well before I know it she comes down stairs life resumes to it's regularly scheduled program and before I know it bedtime has arrived. Jeff and I walk the kids upstairs and Annabel is shoving this drawing in my face...I brushed it off quickly but she refused thus READING ME her letter she wrote while she was in her room for quiet time!

"and Jeau's told me to weepent today mom. Annabel weepented and I said praer today."

Isn't that the CUTEST THING EVER! I'm posting pictures because this is too cute to miss <3


So this is a self-portrait <3


The figure to the left is Jesus XD
I personally LOVE his hair!


Annabel's REPENTING heart!

How super cute...I guess she does listen...my MOST favorite part is the "weepent" spelling! After she read this to me I picked her up and held her in my arms and told her how much I love her <3

No comments:

Post a Comment