Welcome friends and family to the Boyer blog!
Keep updated on the Boyer family adventures as we continue to learn and grow!

Friday, August 13, 2010

My little swimmers


It's been a working progress. Year after year we go to Scriba Town Park and swim in their pool and every year my kids are getting better and better! We are in the 8 ft section of the pool and this is us smiling up at Jeff :)



This video is PROOF that Annabel can swim! She's gotten so grown up! She could do this last year but she had a confidence issue! She's worked out the bugs I think ;) Check out my big girl!



Nathan lacks the confidence but not the ability as you can see. In this video he is swimming to me as I am swimming away, lol, he starts to whine however he continues forward and makes it safely to the ladder.




My kids have grown up sooo much! Next year Annabel won't need me at all in the pool and Nathan will be sooo close :)

No comments:

Post a Comment